Our VAT Registration Service consists of the following. Click to learn more.
An initial VAT telephone consultation.
Customers receive a telephone consultation regarding VAT in the context of their business. Key areas are discussed such as:
- Is your business obliged to register for VAT?
- If not, would your business benefit from voluntarily registering for VAT?
- Should your business account for VAT annually, quarterly or monthly (subject to meeting the applicable criteria)?
- Should your business account for VAT on an accruals or cash accounting basis?
- Is your business eligible to join the Flat Rate VAT Scheme?
If so, would it be advantageous for your business to join?
Submission of a VAT Registration application on your behalf.
After the initial consultation (and if appropriate) we will submit an application for VAT Registration directly to HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf. We will fill out all of the required forms for you. A copy of this application will be e-mailed to you for approval before submission.
Tracking your application and liaising as required.
We will liaise with you and HM Revenue & Customs in relation to your application, at no extra charge.
We cannot guarantee that your application to register for VAT will be approved by HM Revenue & Customs.
If you are located or do business outside of the UK we may ask you agree an additional charge before commencing work, based on the complexity of your VAT affairs.