You may wish to issue new shares in exchange for new investment in your company, to reward key employees, in association with the appointment of a new director, following the creation of new or multiple share classes or on the re-designation of shares from one class to another.
The issue of shares is regulated by the Articles of Association of a company, company law (in particular the Companies Act 2006) and any Shareholders Agreement entered into by the relevant shareholders.
If you are intending to issue shares in one of these or any other circumstance our Share Issue service can assist you by:
- Reviewing your company’s Articles and any Shareholders Agreement as appropriate.
- Providing advice on your best course of action.
- Drafting appropriate application letters, directors and shareholders resolutions to approve the allotment of shares and to waive any pre-emption rights of existing shareholders.
- Preparing new Share Certificates.
- Making all necessary filings at Companies House.
We will provide you with a fixed quotation for preparing all of the necessary documentation.