Our Standard Terms and Conditions drafting service is suitable for UK businesses looking to introduce standard terms on which they deal with customers and suppliers, or to improve or update the documentation they currently have in place.
Here are a few examples of the categories of terms and conditions we draft for our clients:
- standard terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services;
- standard terms and conditions for the sale of goods;
- standard terms and conditions of purchase;
- website terms and conditions; and
- standard request for quotation / tender terms.
Although we use the word "standard", every business is unique and so each set of terms and conditions is drafted to your specific requirements.