Full or Part-time Paralegal (at least 20 hours per week)
We are recruiting a full or part-time paralegal to join our busy corporate and property teams. Prior experience in a corporate/commercial law firm would be preferred, but not essential, as full training will be given.
The successful candidate will be assisting on company secretarial matters, corporate and commercial property transactions and post completion matters including updating company statutory registers, together with Companies House and HMLR filings. Undertaking legal research, preparing documents, attending meetings and corresponding with both our solicitors and clients.
They will also be required to complete general office duties such as filing, drafting documents, sending correspondence, dealing with client’s incoming and outgoing post and telephone queries.
There is a genuine opportunity for the right candidate to progress and be offered a Training Contract after the first 12 months. To date 3 of our qualified solicitors and our current trainee, joined us as a Paralegal.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to anticipate the needs of solicitors and clients
- Strong work ethic, hard-working and positive attitude
- Use of Word, Outlook and Excel
Salary/benefits: Above living wage
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org