What registers are included?
All the registers which you are required by law to maintain are included in our Company Registers including:
- MEMBERS – Showing past and present shareholders/members.
- TRANSFERS – Tracking transfers of the company’s shares.
- DIRECTORS – Showing past and present directors of the company.
- SECRETARIES – Showing past and present secretaries of the company.
- CHARGES – Showing any charges over the company’s assets such as mortgages on property owned by the company.
The Companies Act 2006 (coming into force up until October 2009) brings significant changes to the information that companies are required by law to record on their registers. Our Company Registers are updated with every change in the law.