Legal Clarity is committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. If you are unhappy about any aspect of our service, then please let us know – it will help us to improve. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved, it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We would normally expect this to be made in writing and sent to Richard Underwood, Legal Clarity Limited, Charles House, 148-149 Great Charles Street, Birmingham B3 3HT or by email to email@example.com.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. Your complaint will be recorded in our complaints register within three days of receipt.
3. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Richard Underwood (director), who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
4. Richard Underwood will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
5. Within three days of the meeting, Richard Underwood will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
6. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Richard Underwood will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for James Quinn (director) and Chris Wright (partner), to review the decision.
8. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact:
PO Box 6806
Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman (www.legalombudsman.org.uk) within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within a year of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or you becoming aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.