Legal Clarity has a wealth of experience in advising on company secretarial matters and in running company secretarial deparments on an outsourced basis.
We offer comprehensive company secretarial training and support, either as a one off training session or on an ongoing basis to suit your individual requirements. Our training is appropriate whether you are a Company Secretary or provide company secretarial services to others.
Topics that can be covered include:
- the role of a Company Secretary;
- an introduction to the Companies Act 2006;
- Companies House filing requirements, including WebFiling;
- maintaining statutory registers;
- understanding a company’s Articles of Association;
- shareholders’ and directors’ meetings;
- share capital; and
- essential practice points for Company Secretaries.
The above is not an exhaustive list and we are happy to include other areas that are relevant to your organisation. Your specific requirements and desired outcomes of the training will be discussed with you beforehand and we can tailor the training to the level of experience of the audience.
The training can be provided in our training rooms in central Birmingham or at your place of business.