Legal Clarity’s Investment Agreement package is suitable for companies obtaining investment from a range of investors, including business angels and venture capitalists. The main investment agreement, also known as a subscription and shareholders agreement, is drafted to meet the needs of each client and the type of investment.
We are experienced in advising both investors and companies receiving investment and work with you to ensure that the terms of the investment are clearly documented and your individual interests protected.
What does our Investment Agreement package include?
- Detailed Consultations – with one of our solicitors to provide advice and to take detailed instructions.
- Investment Agreement – drafted in accordance with your instructions.
- Articles of Association – amendments to the company’s existing Articles of Association or drafting a new version, to comply with the Suscription and Shareholders Agreement.
- Ancillary Documents – including Companies House forms and share certificates.
- Guidance – written in plain English.
We draft Investment Agreements to meet your particular requirements and will liaise closely with you and your accountants to ensure your needs are met.