Our Legal Opinion service is suitable where an opinion on the basis of English law is required in the context of corporate and commercial transactions.
We can, for example, provide an opinion as to whether a:
- transaction document has been validly executed; or
- UK company has capacity to enter into certain contracts,
in a cross-border transaction. We can also provide an opinion on a particular point of corporate or commercial law.
As part of the service we will carry out any necessary searches to support the opinion. Depending on the nature of the opinion being sought, this may include a search at Companies House, the Central Registry of Winding Up Petitions or the Land Registry.
What does our service include?
- Telephone Consultation – to provide guidance and take detailed instructions.
- Legal Opinion Letter – tailored to your requirements.
- Searches – in support of the legal opinion.
Register your interest
Click the ‘MAKE ENQUIRY’ button to learn more about our Legal Opinion service or to register your interest.