Legal Clarity have assisted Aerocom in succession planning with a VIAMBO Vendor Initiated Assisted Management Buyout.
VIAMBO Vendor Initiated Assisted Management Buyout. The founders of Aerocom planned for retirement over four to five years, and wished to see the company carrying on with their business ethos – which has been key to the success of the business – so planned, carefully and early to ensure a smooth transition.
- Aerocom has grown over the past 21-years and has increased its footprint in the supply and service of hospital pneumatic tube systems with 93 major NHS & Private Hospitals in the UK. Industrial clients, including notable organisations such as Airbus.
- VIAMBO was advised as the best approach for the organisation, establishing a new company, Aerocom (Holdings) Limited. Aerocom (Holdings) Ltd (AHL) has acquired the total assets of Aerocom (UK) Ltd, and AUK is now a full subsidiary of AHL.
- The succession plan included a variety of skills and expertise at the appropriate points:The legal process was designed and fully managed by Legal Clarity, Birmingham, led by Gary Davie (Partner) and supported by Anton Ivanov (Associate).
- Magma Accountants, Rugby, led by Will Lodder (Partner) and Shafwaan Bheda for their VIAMBO structure, guidance and management through the process.
“The proactive approach of these two companies in designing and implementing the succession process was world-class and fully deserving of recognition”..
- THIS PAPER IS INTENDED AS A GENERAL GUIDE ONLY. ALWAYS SEEK LEGAL ADVICE BEFORE ACTING OR RELYING ON THIS INFORMATION.
- Contact us for expert advice on the best route for you and your business.